To add service meeting agenda items click here.
- The secretary opens the meeting 15 minutes early and requests a gatekeeper (host) or two depending on the size of the meeting. If this can be a rotational position that might be helpful.
- Gatekeeper mutes participants upon entry.
- Enable waiting room.
- Lock meeting as needed.
- Gatekeeper removes disruptive member from meeting.
- Secretary or Chair may unmute participants for sharing.
- Allow a little time at the end of the meetings for members to chat, support newcomers, etc.
- Secretary makes sure the room is cleared and ends the meeting.
special zoom security training sessions on
Monday April 27 at 10am
Tuesday April 28 at 7pm
Wednesday April 29 at 10am
Saturday May 2 at 3:30pm
New York Intergroup https://www.nyintergroup.org has the attached GREAT overview of suggested zoom practices with pictures: https://www.nyintergroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NYIG_Zoom-Protection-Guide_041020-update.pdf