Check the announcements page!
Whilst we shelter in place… we will have Zoom meetings.
All of them can be found at https://zoom.us/j/703880318
Materials for our meetings:
ECC2C Suggested Gimme Shelter Meeting Format
big book chapt 5
more about alcoholism
To add service meeting agenda items click here.
ZOOM MEETING security options:
- The secretary opens the meeting 15 minutes early and requests a gatekeeper (host) or two depending on the size of the meeting. If this can be a rotational position that might be helpful.
- Gatekeeper mutes participants upon entry.
- Enable waiting room.
- Lock meeting as needed.
- Gatekeeper removes disruptive member from meeting.
- Secretary or Chair may unmute participants for sharing.
- Allow a little time at the end of the meetings for members to chat, support newcomers, etc.
- Secretary makes sure the room is cleared and ends the meeting.
New York Intergroup https://www.nyintergroup.org has the attached GREAT overview of suggested zoom practices with pictures: https://www.nyintergroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NYIG_Zoom-Protection-Guide_041020-update.pdf